Our client is a young company that specialises in slicing fine meats for various supermarket chains. Given the growth and development of the company, we are looking for a forwarding agent to strengthen our team.
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for all incoming and outgoing goods. One moment you make orders ready for shipment. With the help of a forklift truck you load it into the truck. Then you unload a truck with incoming material.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You work accurately
- You can handle physically demanding work
- Working hours from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- You speak good Dutch and/or English
- Can set good priorities.
- Works accurately, as errors in sending orders always cost money.
- Fulltime deployable.
- You have experience on forklift truck (preferably with certificate, possibility to get it)
When we have received your application with a recent resume, we will contact you within three working days. When we think you are suitable for this position we will make an appointment for a video-call to meet you.
“You first, Then Work” we will reward you as a true Profi-Worker with the right dedication and attitude.
- Salary: € 11.00 to € 13.50 per hour depending on age and experience
- Travel allowance
- Entitlement to pension accrual after 26 weeks
People with ambition and the heart in the right place can develop and grow within this young company.