Our client is a young company that specializes in cutting fine meat products for various supermarket chains where they work with modern automated lines where the meat products are cut and packaged.
Don’t bullshit but polish an environment where many different cultures come together. It is a company that is growing rapidly, allowing employees to further develop themselves by training them internally.
As a machine operator, you are under the guidance and supervision of a process operator, who is responsible for the large production process. You will work on a modern production line that is fully automated, which means you will work a lot with the computer. You are responsible for the repair of small machine defects, so you also do manual work. One of your most important tasks is to check the quality of the products and materials used in the specific machine, to adjust and adjust this machine and to maintain and if necessary rebuild the machine.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You work accurately and you are dexterous
- You are result-oriented
- You have insight
- You can handle physically strenuous work
- You have technical insight
- You are flexible and you work in 2 shifts, working hours 6:15 to 16:00 and from 16:00 to 01:00.
- You speak good Dutch and/or English
- Own transport is an advantage because of shift work and public transport.
When we have received your application with a recent resume, we will contact you within three working days. When we think you are suitable for this position we will make an appointment for a video-call to meet you.
“You first, Then Work” we will reward you as a true Profi-Worker with the right dedication and attitude.
- Salary: € 11.00 to € 13.50 per hour depending on age and experience
- Travel allowance
- Entitlement to pension accrual after 26 weeks
People with ambition and the heart in the right place can develop and grow within this young company.