Our client is a young company that specializes in cutting fine meat products for various supermarket chains where they work with modern automated lines where the meat products are cut and packaged.
Don’t bullshit but polish an environment where many different cultures come together. It is a company that is growing rapidly, allowing employees to further develop themselves by training them internally.
As a quality controller, you inspect and test your products against set requirements and standards (on a national or even European level). As a quality controller you also need to know a lot about the regulations concerning the packaging of meat products.You carry out the tests and inspections yourself, as well as the administration and registration that goes with it. When you discover problems, you are the one to contact the supervisor. In the end, you can give advice for improvements or even stop productions altogether.
Who are we looking for?
- You work very accurately and you are critical
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are a real observer
- You are accurate
- You are flexible and you work in 2-shifts from 6:15-16:00 or from 16:00-01:00.
- You speak good Dutch and/or English
- Own transport is an advantage because of shift work and public transport.
When we have received your application with a recent resume, we will contact you within three working days. When we think you are suitable for this position we will make an appointment for a video-call to meet you.
“You first, Then Work” we will reward you as a true Profi-Worker with the right dedication and attitude.
- Salary: € 11.00 to € 13.50 per hour depending on age and experience
- Travel allowance
- Entitlement to pension accrual after 26 weeks
People with ambition and the heart in the right place can develop and grow within this young company.